Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Ballad of Progress and Change

Progress:
The Cozy Bean is really beginning to take shape. It is currently at Kitchens on Wheels in New Braunfels, TX getting built out(installing all counter tops, electrical, plumbing, and installing all the equipment). It should be done there in about 2 weeks...which is GREAT! After it is done there I will be taking it straight to the paint shop here in my hometown of Denton, TX. That should be another 2 to 2 1/2 weeks, then pretty soon after that i will be moving back to Colorado and be in business!

Change:
Originally I was planning on traveling all around the country selling coffee BUT found it was going to be a ton of work and not even possible in some places, due to certain health regulations and city rules. So, this is my plan now.... I am going local, staying around Denver and establishing a daily business route either at DTC (Denver Tech Center) or Downtown or possibly both! I feel this is going to be a simpler and better way to start out, so I can develop and gain some loyal, daily customers. I am excited be living in Denver again and getting to experience the city in a whole new way..

Thats all for now folks,
PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I look forward to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the cozy bean this morning walking to work downtown - it wasn't until i was already past it that i realized what it was. i hope i run into you again - coffee and Vee Dubs are two of my favorit things!

    ReplyDelete

Followers